Friday, August 28, 2015

Blog Introduction

About Me:

I am currently a college student in Kansas, majoring in Mass Media with an emphasis on Film & Video. I have always had a passion for filmmaking and being behind a camera. Activities that I enjoy include hanging out with friends, reading mystery novels, catching the latest movie in the theater, and making short films.  

About the Blog:


This blog exists to bring a unique perspective into the film industry. By reporting on new developments and interviewing people currently holding jobs in the industry, I hope to educate and provide advice to anyone who has a passion for filmmaking. I will also talk to younger people who have a desire to work in the industry, and find out the steps they are taking to plan for a career in film. Much like those younger people, I too hope to be involved with filmmaking as a career. This blog will also serve as an educational tool for me, and I look forward to learning with you along the way!  

No comments:

Post a Comment